The Other Side Of The Coin
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Life resumed
Finally.. 865 days after the day I first embarked on this path thrown upon neither by fate nor by chance, it boils down to this very day. Surprisingly, there were no screams of joy or such nonsense. Maybe we've matured since our last merdeka? (SPM) Or maybe there were just relief. Relief by the fact that no one chose to be in this position yet the lack of alternatives just forces it upon us. Nonetheless, its over.

My life throughout the sixth form was one with mixed feelings. Bad because form six was my last choice (behind working), bad because the respect and admiration I had for certain individuals were diluted. Bad because the school that I once thought highly of, is no longer going to be that high up in my thoughts. Good because I met the one I loved most, good because I met friends who are unique and honest. Good, in a way because I had experienced the cruelty of politicking.

A burden has been lifted, I feel much more free-spirited. And I look forward to resuming my life.
posted by Mr. Bak @ 8:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mr. Bak
Home: Kuala Lumpur, KL, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Powered by

BLOGGER Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter