The Other Side Of The Coin
Thursday, October 26, 2006
International Trial of Saddam Hussein
As I was saying, this painting should be


Over the wall at the back


Don't be kidding


Oh my god.. what the hell do you want now


Here, let me check this book


Hold on there! What is that?


Interior Design for Dictators


Now, let me see...hmm.. ah, here it is ! Never
place a painting at the back of the court. It gives
negative Feng Shui.


It DOES NOT say that, right?


Yes, yes, it does, let me check again. Placing
the painting there will bring back luck for
the next 7000 generations


Oh, the book says 'free me'


So free me now!


You think I'm stupid ? Thats not an interior design
book, thats the Koran!


Oh, its one of those 2-in-1 package, Koran &
Interior Design


Ooh! I need to get one of those for Christmas!


Yeah, its pretty cool. Bush gave me as a Christmas
present last year.


He's a LIAR! Saddam is nothing but a FOOL!


That painting would be perfect back there!


You're giving us 'style tips' when you're wearing
that 70's glasses, eh?


Shut up


Hey, you gotta have these titaniums, they're the
latest!


posted by Mr. Bak @ 11:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! Funny! The words matched their faces and actions. Rofl!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mr. Bak
Home: Kuala Lumpur, KL, Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Powered by

BLOGGER Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter